McConnel ROBO2016 Event
The three-day event will take place from Tuesday March 15 to Thursday March 17 in Ludlow, Shropshire – and will give you a chance to see our state-of-the-art ROBO technology in action in real working environments.
A comprehensive range of machines -
ROBOPOWER, ROBOLOAD, ROBOCUT, ROBOMOZ AND ROBOZERO will all be on show and you'll also get a chance to see a comprehensive range of attachments from stump grinders to snow blowers.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ROBO2016 INCLUDE
- Hands-on experience with the full-range of ROBO machines
- Opportunity to view McConnel’s powerful new 80hp ROBOMAX
- The largest collection of ROBO machines ever assembled
- Eye-catching working demos
- A comprehensive range of ROBO attachments
- Expert advice from product specialists
- Free refreshments throughout the day
- One-off discounts only available at the event
- And a free goody bag of limited-edition ROBO merchandise
The event will take place outdoors at a special demonstration site (Full details to come).
First chance to try out the new ROBOMAX
Designed for working in hazardous, hard-to-reach, and restricted-access sites, ROBOMAX features a powerful 80hp diesel engine, a unique low-centre of gravity design for enhanced stability, and easy to master controls with a 150m working range.
Join us for the ROBO2016 event in March and see this new model in action for the first time.